Tag Archives: 1875

Theed’s marble bust of Mr Gregory

In an article in The Grantham Journal dated 1859 the writer gives a detailed recollection of a visit to Harlaxton Manor. At this time the Manor was open to visitors on Mondays “through the kindness of George Gregory, Esq.”. A conspicuous object in … Continue reading

Image | Posted on by | Tagged , , , , , , , | 1 Comment